Whether you want to discover more of the stories behind this globally significant site, or explore the ground-breaking science that takes place here, a visit to Jodrell Bank offers an inspirational day out for you and your group.
By booking in advance, groups can access a range of benefits including:
- Discounted rates on admission
- Free coach parking with dedicated drop off and pick up points
- One complimentary ticket (for your coach driver or trip organiser) per group
- A personal welcome from our Visitor Services team when you arrive.
Do I have to book?
Yes, groups are required to book in advance in order to benefit from the group rate.
How do I book?
You can make your group booking yourself, online here. Our booking system will guide you through the process so that you can:
- Choose your visit date and arrival time slot
- Select a range of ticket types (such as adult, concession, free driver ticket etc)
- Add on an optional Dome Show for your group to enjoy
- Book your free coach parking (if required)
How do I pay?
When booking online, you will need to pay by card.
I have access requirements, what can I do to ensure my visit goes smoothly?
You can read our access information here or contact us in advance if you have specific needs.
How many people can I bring?
Our group rates are available for groups between 10 – 55.
What will we be able to do?
You and your group will be able to explore Jodrell Bank’s Pavilions, exhibitions, and grounds. You can visit our shop and cafes, and you can choose to add-on a traditional planetarium-style show in our Space Dome.
I have another question about bringing my group to Jodrell Bank
You can get in touch with us to discuss your visit at firstname.lastname@example.org