- Here you can find our collection of education worksheets. These are designed to help guide your group around our interactive exhibitions.
- We have made our worksheets more eco friendly – cutting down on paper and ink use.
- If you wish to use these worksheets on the day, please download them, print them and bring them with you.
Indoor exhibition worksheets
- KS1 worksheets for group leaders (adults leading children aged 3-7)
- KS1 worksheets for children (ages 5-7, answers here)
- KS2 worksheets (ages 7-11, answers here)
- KS3 worksheets (ages 11-14, answers here)
- KS4 worksheets (ages 14-16, answers here)
- A-level physics worksheets (answers here)
Outdoor worksheets and guides
We generally find that for groups visiting on the Planet, Space, or Star packages, the above worksheets are enough. However, if you are visiting on an exhibition-only visit, you may also wish to make use of some of the items below:
- Planet Path walk (a guide for adults leading a group along our outside Planet Path)
- Acrostic puzzles: normal, hard, very hard
- Gardens scavenger hunt