At the Jodrell Bank Discovery Centre we welcome education bookings from learners aged 3 to 18. As part of your visit, your group will see the world famous Lovell telescope, explore our interactive galleries, and speak to our expert staff. Questions? See our frequently asked questions page!
Price per learner: £5.00
- We recommend 2 to 3 hours for an exhibition only visit
- We will reserve you a 30 minute lunch slot in one of our indoor picnic areas
- We recommend you explore the Discovery Centre in small groups (you will not receive an itinerary)
- Your time exploring the Discovery Centre will be self-guided (we cannot provide tour guides)
- There is no minimum booking size
- There is a maximum of 40 people (adults and children) per group. This is due to the capacity of our indoor lunch spaces.
- We can typically accept 1 or 2 exhibition only groups per day
- If you want to experience any of our interactive workshops as part of your visit, please see our visits with workshops page.
How to make a booking
|1.||Make a provisional booking by calling our school bookings line on 0161 306 9520 (please note this must be done over the phone)|
|2.||Organise your travel to us|
|3.||Confirm your visit by filling in our online confirmation form (must be completed at least 2 weeks before your visit, except for last minute bookings)|
|4.||Payment can usually be made on arrival. For larger bookings (e.g. 2 groups or more per day), we may require payment in advance|
|5.||Prepare for your trip by reading our pre-visit information|