New date added due to popular demand! Tickets now available for Sunday 17th December.
SCREENING 1: 19:00 – 19:45
SCREENING 2: 20:15 – 21:00
To book this session: click the button above to go to the Winter Solstice Season event page, scroll down to the “Late” session of the day you would like to attend, and follow the steps through our booking process
As part of the Solstice Season, join us in celebrating Pink Floyd’s 50th anniversary of ‘The Dark Side Of The Moon’ with an unforgettable experience at Jodrell Bank!
Get ready to be amazed as the magic of the album comes alive in a ground-breaking Planetarium spectacular. Immerse yourself in a mesmerizing fusion of captivating visuals and surround sound, taking you on a journey through time and space. This one-of-a-kind event combines cutting-edge technology with the heart of Pink Floyd’s music. Step into an immersive 3D world that will transport you beyond imagination. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to dive into the cosmic depths and feel the music like never before.
DATES & TIMES
- Sunday 17 December, 19:00 – 19:45 NEW DATE!
- Sunday 17 December, 20:15 – 21:00 NEW DATE!
- Monday 18 December, 19:00 – 19:45 SOLD OUT
- Monday 18 December, 20:15 – 21:00 SOLD OUT
- Thursday 21 December, 19:00 – 19:45 FINAL FEW TICKETS REMAINING
- Thursday 21 December, 20:15 – 21:00 SOLD OUT
- Friday 22 December, 19:00 – 19:45 SOLD OUT
- Friday 22 December, 20:15 – 21:00 SOLD OUT
This screening is suitable for adults and young people 13+. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Please note, seats inside the Space Dome are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.