Jodrell Bank Discovery Centre is part of The University of Manchester.
Jodrell Bank Discovery Centre, at The University of Manchester, makes all reasonable efforts to deliver its products and services, in the way described on this website. It will provide the products and services its describes with reasonable care and skill.
However, Jodrell Bank Discovery Centre shall be entitled if it reasonably considers it to be necessary (including in order to manage its resources and pursue its policy of continuous improvement appropriately):
- To alter its opening times, including that of the Planet Pavilion Cafe.
- To make reasonable variations to the offer at Jodrell Bank Discovery Centre.
- To suspend or discontinue events and activities (for example, because a key member of staff is unwell).
- To suspend or discontinue the sale of products in the Gift Shop (for example, if suppliers cannot provide stock).
- To suspend or discontinue its Annual Pass scheme.
- To make changes to its statutes, ordinances, regulations, policies and procedures which the University reasonably considers necessary (for example, in the light of changes in the law or the requirements of the University’s regulators).
In the unlikely event that Jodrell Bank Discovery Centre discontinues or does not provide a particular product or service:
- It will tell relevant individuals at the earliest possible opportunity.
- It will make an appropriate refund or exchange.
Upon the purchase of an event or admission ticket, or an item from the Gift Shop, or on joining the Annual Pass scheme, the relationship between the customer and Jodrell Bank Discovery Centre becomes contractual. In entering into that contract, neither the customer nor Jodrell Bank Discovery Centre intends that any of the terms of the contract will be enforceable by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any person not a party to it.
From time to time this website may also include links to other third party websites. These links are used to provide further information and are not intended to signify that Jodrell Bank Discovery Centre or The University of Manchester endorses such websites and/or their content.Jodrell Bank Discovery Centre or The University of Manchester takes no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of using the linked websites or as a result of using the information published on any of the pages of the linked websites.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure downloadable content is free from viruses, Jodrell Bank Discovery Centre or The University of Manchester cannot accept any liability for damages resulting from virus infection.